- The Post Office will be made responsible for maintaining the rural network and preventing any avoidable closures.
- If most Israelis consider a confrontation unnecessary or avoidable, they will simply refuse to fight.
- I hope not, because it is needless, avoidable and a national disgrace that this can happen every year.
- This is driving a panic not to give anyone any reason to be able to point a finger of blame that the government didn't prevent an avoidable atrocity.
- Firefighters are now warning people to keep combustible materials away from buildings to prevent avoidable damage.