1(invariable adjective) azul celeste(invariable adjective) azul claroceleste Latin America
- But that T-shirt is pink, and her partner wears a vintage baby-blue wool coat with a pink flower pinned to the collar.
- Sara claimed heritage to some Asian culture, Chinese maybe, and was slim, small and all grace when she moved in her baby-blue peasant shirt and floor-length soft denim skirt.
- From about 8 am relatives lined up against the court's baby-blue walls hoping to get a glimpse, or say a few words to, their incarcerated loved ones.
- She wore a white, ruffled skirt and a tight, baby-blue sweater with white sandals.
- One had an ancient, baby-blue sign with pink elephants in the corners - Ward 1 and Nursery.
- Next she had on a light pink top, which matched her baby-blue skirt, her top was a tube top with a very, very low-dipping neckline.
- Behind her baby-blue manicure, a slightly sultry voice whispered, ‘What a cutie.’
- Man, those San Diego baby-blue throwback uniforms look fine.
- She wore a baby-blue dress, one side had a strap on the top while the other didn't.
- He wore baby-blue patent-leather shoes and had speckles of gray in his five-o'clock shadow.
- One has chocolate-brown and baby-blue needlepoint.
- I eventually selected my baby-blue shorts and a lavender tank top, paired with matching lavender flip-flops.
- It is my baby-blue bandana that I bought last week.
- We're sitting in the waiting area on the alternating cream and baby-blue vinyl chairs welded to the floor, five seats away from Judith and Bill.
- Naomi wore a soft baby-blue frock to match her amber eyes.
- Crawford's emphasis on the horizon line with his signature baby-blue sky is common to many of his greatest works.
- Attached to the tree's skewed limbs are artificial-looking yellow blossoms, while four baby-blue petals lie on the surrounding brown dirt.
- As if our hitting and fielding weren't pitiful enough, our baby-blue uniforms carried the name of the local mental hospital.
- Auguste also has a black-and-white shirt and a ‘full baby-blue suit,’ which he said he would wear to the other graduation parties.
- He looks over confused as a dark-haired girl lies at his feet, she rubs her head a few times, and pulls her hair back to reveal her baby-blue eyes.
1azul celeste masculineazul claro masculineceleste masculine Latin America