1andador masculinetacatá masculine Spaincaminador masculine Colombiaandadera feminine Mexico Venezuela
- She claims he banged his head after falling forwards from a baby walker.
- Wilson claimed Anil had fallen over in a baby walker and had landed on a toy.
- More significantly, baby walkers are dangerous.
- Instead, they spent relatively more time confined to baby walkers, bouncers and pushchairs and had few places to go other than the nurseries and their mothers' rooms.
- In the case of baby walkers, the CPSC accepted a new design from industry rather than ban the product as the consumers had requested.
- Abby's photo, taken when she was five months old, was chosen from hundreds of entries and won her a baby walker with alphabet bricks and a wooden activity train.
- Ross and Kathryn Petras, authors of ‘The 776 Stupidest Things Ever Said,’ quote from the instructions issued by the manufacturer of a baby walker.
- We have called for tough new standards to be imposed and existing baby walkers to be taken off the market but, so far, the Commission has failed to deliver a set of safety regulations.
- We are not saying that baby walkers are the sole reason that children develop later.
- In her 10 years on the commission, he voted against regulating baby walkers, infant bath seats, flammable pajamas and children's bunk beds.
- Some relatives came down from Singapore and bought Callum a baby walker.
- Most falls happen from furniture, stairs, baby walkers, shopping carts, and playground toys.
- Canada is the first country in the world to ban baby walkers, which allow infants not yet on their feet to get around.
- Canadians must know about the dangers posed to infants through the use of baby walkers.
- He told the court that his son would often bang into the dog when in his baby walker and Missy showed no reaction.
- I just missed out on a baby walker by a matter of seconds.