- ‘Bring us back some baccy… ‘Then the plea and the figure wallowed in drift until the pathetic hut, the provision - cases and even the Stephenson screen were no more.’
- It would be like the difference between dry, chemical-ridden cigarette tobacco and moist, flavourful rolling baccy… except far, far worse.
- It was the first time in months that he'd spoken a sentence not consisting of one or two words, like yes, no or I need baccy.
- I zipped it open, pulled out my pipe, matches and baccy, and commenced to stoke up and enjoy a good British moment.
- And old man with more beard than face spat a trail of baccy across the stump of a felled tree.