- Bachelors are much more socially acceptable than bachelorettes.
- In your heart of hearts, you know you don't really care whether what's-his-name gets kicked off the island, or fired, or wins the bachelorette or whatever.
- So I figured there would be lots of attractive, hopefully eligible bachelors and bachelorettes around my age.
- Alright, well, with no further adieu, let's bring out our first eligible bachelorette!
- Over 30 eligible bachelorettes lined up to take part in the competition.
- Well, you are an eligible bachelorette, are you not?
- I'm still going to check out a couple of the other bachelorettes from my Craigslist ad, though.
- He does and doesn't want to marry as he serially observes his friends' conjugal problems and dallies with three fetching bachelorettes.
- Upon finding out that she was single, the next day there were lots of articles making her out to be a desperate bachelorette, but this woman is no damsel in distress.
- Do you want to be soon around town with two of Newport's most eligible bachelorettes?
- I saw a party of bachelors and a party of bachelorettes, presumably from the same wedding, that had rented out two of the San Francisco cable cars for the night.
- Wendy, a married mother of three, oversees Parador Pictures, a thriving Miramax-like movie studio, and Victory, a diehard bachelorette and fashion designer, runs her own clothing company.