In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1feminine trastiendamasculine back office(operations/personnel) de back office
- Waste exists beyond the factory floor - in the supply chain, back office, sales and marketing.
- But in recent years more decisions have been delegated to planners in the back office, until 43 per cent are done that way.
- More difficult is forging a business relationship with a DBS provider and creating the back office to handle the billing.
- Chan had worked on the frontline for two years before being promoted to the back office where he managed operations and personnel arrangements.
- Once oral agreement is reached the ' back office ' of a bank ensures that a prompt confirmation is dispatched to the other bank.
- Sure, their reception area is always pretty nice, but they never spend any money on the back offices where all the work is done.
- He ascertained that Mr Leeson was the key man and controlled both the front and the back office.
- Undeterred, Diller is sticking to his plans and seems willing to run the back office for now.
- You can be front office or back office or both.
- I'm definitely not the sort of bloke who can work away in a back office.
- The décor reminds me of a back office of a five star hotel.
- Global cash management has been outsourced to Deutsche Bank, trade finance to ABN and Goodbody's back office is to be outsourced to Pershing Securities.
- For the optimal performance of health systems in Africa, all the key components of the back office must function together.
- Already many big banks have moved large parts of their back offices here.
- The back offices of several global companies are also increasingly being run on this alternative operating system.
- What processes can we implement to improve our systems both in the front and the back office?
- For the next 41 years, it is run out of a back office of PGA headquarters in Florida.
- Workflows are now available that cross the back offices of multiple trading partners within a supply chain.
- Only after the SLK incident did Mr Bax cause Mr Jones to take over responsibility for the back office.
- Normally the back office acts as a check upon fraud and misconduct as it processes the paperwork associated with trading.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.