In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1dolor de espalda masculine
- The technique is used to help patients suffering from backache, headaches and panic attacks, plus a range of chronic diseases.
- Research also indicates that yoga helps alleviate the discomfort associated with backache, PMS, headaches and arthritis.
- She also becomes addicted to painkillers that she claims are for backache and headaches.
- This is a practical experience workshop and participants can learn to alleviate backache, tension, etc.
- Many women suffer prolonged backache, headaches, tingling and numbness as a result of the injection.
- Obese people are also prone to other lifestyle diseases like arthritis, backache, heart trouble and shoulder problems among others.
- Low backache and lower abdomen pain are common complaints and fever may accompany these symptoms.
- Rabie was suffering from chronic backache and a friend referred him.
- It's so important for me to be able to walk in these as they would not give me anymore backache and improve circulation in my legs.
- She suffered from backache, high blood pressure and asthma and was tired all the time.
- Although some amount of backache is normal, severe back pain is not.
- You get backache from leaning over the table for so long.
- How your backache affects you depends on how you react to the pain and what you do about it yourself.
- Those suffering from knee problems, backache and arthritis get specialised workouts.
- Ever wondered why you constantly struggle with backache, headache or colds?
- An excellent form of stress release, yoga helps slow down an overactive mind while at the same time toning up the body, removing toxins, relieving pains, backache and injuries.
- More than six million people already look after a relative and research shows almost half of those who care for others will suffer their own health problems, such as depression or backache, as a result.
- I travel 77 miles to work and find the seats are hard and give me backache.
- The most common forms of chronic pain are headaches, backaches, arthritis and residual sports- or car-accident injuries.
- Williams is slumped over a desk, complaining of backache.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.