In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1memoria auxiliar femininememoria secundaria feminine
- Although relational databases cover 90% of use cases, there are times when different backing stores are handy.
- These defaults will be returned if no preference value has been set, or if the backing store is inaccessible.
- If this page is subsequently evicted to backing store, it will be read from there on further page faults.
- This is set because our filesystem will live entirely in RAM and will not have a backing store of the data on any physical device, like a disk.
- Maybe backing store support is still fully maintained and perhaps we are simply not using it correctly.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.