1memoria auxiliar femininememoria secundaria feminine
- Although relational databases cover 90% of use cases, there are times when different backing stores are handy.
- These defaults will be returned if no preference value has been set, or if the backing store is inaccessible.
- If this page is subsequently evicted to backing store, it will be read from there on further page faults.
- This is set because our filesystem will live entirely in RAM and will not have a backing store of the data on any physical device, like a disk.
- Maybe backing store support is still fully maintained and perhaps we are simply not using it correctly.