In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(in golf)swing hacia atrás masculine
- Over the putts, his backswing would become as long and wobbly as a jellied eel.
- I like to keep my left foot on the ground as my body rotates away from the ball on my backswing.
- Some amateurs swing too steeply on the backswing, bottom out the arc too soon on the downswing and hit it fat.
- This drill takes the tension out of the swing and allows the club to lag in the backswing and release through impact.
- Simulate a backswing, then start your forward swing with the right arm and left hip moving together.
- Moreover, you can't control the club very well during the late stages of the backswing.
- The problem was his short backswing, which forced him to overaccelerate on the forward swing.
- You can achieve consistent results by adjusting the length of your backswing and your swing speed.
- She no longer had to worry about drifting too far behind the ball in her backswing and hitting fat or thin shots.
- I tend to lift up halfway into the backswing and then just slap at the ball.
- Stephen had a common swing flaw: He failed to turn his body behind the ball during the backswing.
- An on-plane downswing returns to the ball at the same angle as the backswing.
- Complete your backswing, then repeatedly swing to about halfway down to sense your wide arc.
- She swings in control and stays on plane on the backswing and forward swing.
- I was having a problem swaying backward on my backswing and I wasn't making solid contact.
- The shape of both your backswing and your forward swing is greatly influenced by your posture.
- You take the club back too far inside the target line on the backswing, then swing it outside the line on the way down.
- Feel like you're stretching the elastic on your backswing to gain swing speed.
- Let your head move backward a bit in the backswing to accommodate the shifting of weight to the right foot.
- Extend your left arm on the backswing, and then extend your right arm on the through-swing.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.