In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1compatible con modelos anteriorescompatible con versiones anteriores
- Each new standard has been fully backward-compatible.
- Be backward-compatible with all existing user-defined classes and extension objects that emulate sequences and mappings.
- It doesn't try to do everything - just the most important - and its backward-compatible language and scalable format give us net-centric value at a reasonable cost.
- We do make every attempt to fix security vulnerabilities as soon as possible, but some problems are harder than others to address, and harder to address in such a way that the fix is backwards-compatible.
- We announced 12 more we're going to put up on the cluster of satellites where all the other services are, thus making it backward-compatible to our installed base.
- Even if there wasn't the demand for games to be backwards-compatible, it sends out a strong message: ‘We don't care about Japan’.
- Is it important that your documents be backward-compatible with older or specialized browsing environments?
- So, until such time as they can field a backwards-compatible fix, they're going to hope no one else discovers it.
- A book is guaranteed to be backwards-compatible.
- All of the major tape suppliers have committed to standards and backward-compatible roadmaps that will ensure devices and software will be available that can read the tapes that are created today.
- Storage customers understand that pure speed and the latest features are worth little if these new technologies are too difficult to implement or are not backward-compatible with legacy products.
- Technically the only thing harder than making a new optical storage device is making it backward-compatible with something else.
- The new specification is backward-compatible with FireWire 400, though it will need a special adapter to connect.
- While all these standards are backward-compatible, your speed will be that of the slowest component.
- The handheld is also backward-compatible with approximately 1,000 games released for the 14-year-old platform.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.