In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- It is considered to be a more effective bactericide than aqueous chlorine and it reduces the formation of chlorinated organics.
- At the same time, essential oils prevent congestion of the eliminative process of the skin and expedite the removal of toxins, improve circulation, act as bactericides and anti-inflammatories and calm sensitive and damaged skin.
- Pesticides are made up of agrochemicals and are usually classified according to their principal use as, for example, fungicides, bactericides, insecticides, nematicides, miticides, etc.
- Yes, not actually eating, but the alpha-streptococci emits a type of bactericide which kills the pathogenic bacteria.
- The company has spent two years developing a bedside cabinet, which is moulded from high-grade polyethylene impregnated with a continually active anti-microbial bactericide.
- After treatment with 80 l of 10 mM kanamycin, which is a bactericide, drug-sensitive bacteria were streaked onto drug-free plates to confirm that they had been killed.
- When infection is confirmed in or near your field, implement a timely program of fungicides and bactericides with protectant and systemic modes of action.
- But upon reacting with the drug, the enzyme inadvertently triggers the release and activation of the bactericide triclosan, concealed within NB2001, causing the bacteria to self-destruct.
- He views fungicides, bactericides, insecticides, and herbicides flowing through the waxy peaks and valleys of the leaf surface, just as water flows on planet Earth.
- He also mentions the invention of bactericide and birth control.
- In general, the vase life of cut flowers depended on the bactericide and carbohydrate content of the ‘holding solution’.
- Good cultural practices and the purchase of healthy plants will reduce the chance of disease although most fungal and bacterial diseases may be controlled using commercially available fungicides and bactericides.
- Discourage the disease next spring by applying a streptomycin antibiotic or copper with a bactericide while the tree is in bloom.
- They are undoubtedly the finest natural bactericide that because of their potency can be dangerous in the wrong hands.
- The buffer solutions used were 0.01 M sodium phosphate at pH 7, with 0.02% sodium azide added as a bactericide.
- Microbial interactions within nonagricultural fruit of natural ecosystems seem never to have been examined from the perspective of ethanol and its potential role as a bactericide.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.