In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1bicarbonato de sodio masculinebicarbonato de soda masculinebicarbonato de sosa masculine Spain
- An alternative to the commercial fungicide would be a mixture of baking soda and water.
- Products like cornmeal, baking soda and cornstarch are also not allowed.
- In a dry glass bowl, mix together the vitamin C powder, cornstarch and baking soda.
- Others prefer the aroma of natural fruits and spices, and the simplicity of lemon juice and baking soda.
- This should be comforting, but if you want to make your own deodorant, you can mix baking soda with cornstarch and dust it on.
- Soda bread, made with baking soda and buttermilk, accompanies many meals.
- The baking soda and vinegar dissolve fatty acids, allowing the clogged material to wash down the drain.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- I tried your suggestion and mixed up a paste of baking soda and vinegar.
- Scouring powder can be made from baking soda or dry table salt.
- Try to avoid toothpastes with baking soda, detergents, or salt sometimes found in human pastes.
- We have heard from many people that a paste of baking soda and vinegar applied to a bee sting eases the pain quickly.
- On stubborn spots on chrome bowls and rings, use a paste of baking soda and water with a plastic mesh pad.
- Apply a cold wet cloth, ice, or a paste of baking soda and water to reduce pain.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the chocolate mixture.
- People have had success with tea, vinegar, baking soda or Epsom salts dissolved in warm water.
- In a medium bowl, combine the rest of the flour with the rest of the baking powder and baking soda, and all of the chopped pistachios.
- Remove the pan from the heat and carefully add the salt and baking soda, stirring constantly.
- Then, take baking soda and clean the surface as you would with a powdered cleanser.
- If some remains, make a paste with baking soda and water and rub or try silver polish.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.