In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1balance masculineoff-balance sheet financing — financiamiento fuera de balance masculine
- Curiously, this liability does not have to be shown on the balance sheet.
- It was not listed as an asset of the business in the partnership balance sheet.
- Closer examination of the balance sheet revealed an increase in capital employed by the company.
- When a company buys a computer, the expense goes onto its balance sheet and the cost gets depreciated over its lifetime.
- An injunction does not appear on the debit side of the balance sheet as a liability.
- A deduction was also made for the negative working capital existing on the balance sheet.
- As mortgage debt plays a big role in equity value, it is worth looking at the balance sheet.
- Is the company whose stock you own carrying more debt than the balance sheet is showing?
- The group has a superior balance sheet to many of its competitors.
- They don't want to put anything on the balance sheet that may turn out to be worthless.
- If you are expanding, how do you see that expansion affecting your balance sheet on an annual basis?
- The basic premise is that each of us, as individuals or household units have our own balance sheet.
- We are also running a business with simple economic facts and a balance sheet.
- The amount or value of an asset is, of course, a credit on the asset side of the balance sheet.
- The idea of the personal balance sheet was a key part of our Investment Workbook.
- As a result the company has a very low asset base that negatively affects its balance sheet.
- It also removes fixed-property assets from the balance sheet to the pension scheme.
- There are still losses in some areas but the company appears to have its balance sheet under control.
- You have to have a strong balance sheet and be careful of heavy capital expenditures.
- They now have to carry the value of their derivative contracts on the balance sheet.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.