In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- This complete loss of memory after 0.1 ps reduces the amount of ballistic motion of atoms inside a void.
- The vehicle system is a turreted, armored, all-wheel drive vehicle that provides increased ballistic and land mine protection.
- Mounted onto a stock with the addition of a winch, ratchet apparatus, and trigger mechanism, much further distances and much greater ballistic forces were achieved.
- This application will also calculate ballistic coefficient and maximum point blank range.
- It allows us to play what if games with internal ballistic calculations for pressure and velocity.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.