In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1catéter balón masculine
- Balmes and colleagues also performed peripheral airway lavage using a modified balloon catheter to isolate specific airway segments.
- Once stents are in place, the balloon catheter is removed and more images are taken to see how well blood flows through your newly widened artery.
- Cutting balloon angioplasty utilises a standard balloon catheter with three or four microblades (depth 0.18 mm, thickness 0.70-0.76 mm).
- An 11.5-mm balloon catheter was introduced through the papilla and inflated alongside the filling defect.
- In carotid angioplasty the stenosis is dilated by using a balloon catheter introduced percutaneously through the femoral artery.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.