1corajudoagalludo Latin America informal
- We wanted to make a film that was gutsy and ballsy.
- A playwright would have to be pretty ballsy to put it in a title.
- Anders replied that as in all artmaking, you have to be ‘insanely ballsy.’
- We have discussed it and that's a ballsy move right there.
- One of their biggest fans, he says, is an attractive, ballsy, slightly plump female friend who constantly complained that men didn't see her inner beauty.
- I think women are a lot more ballsy, less worried about making a fool of themselves.
- The last time somebody did something this ballsy it was called Metal Machine Music, and we spent the next 20 years arguing about whether or not it was brilliant.
- I admire your blithe spirit in the face of overwhelming reality, and your ballsy indifference to the same gloom that frequently swamps me.
- They were ballsy, gritty, and more simply, a great rock ‘n’ roll band.
- Even the unexpectedly ballsy ending disappoints.
- And I get to play his once live-in lover and assistant, who's a very ballsy, bawdy Parisian.
- I just relished that ballsy attitude, and I found that it helped me own my own masculinity.
- If I met a woman my age at a dinner party who was already grey, I'd initially be put off - mainly because I'd think that she might be too ballsy and strong.
- That, if you ask me, is intelligent, ballsy politics.
- It's a ballsy move, demanding a huge effort, especially if tried solo.
- I thought it was very ballsy to put a dramatic moment between two characters in the midst of a third act that had seemingly spiraled out of control.
- I liked the ballsy women and the gallant men, and their cheap-shot locker-room humour.
- I approached with some trepidation, contemplating whether I was feeling ballsy enough to go back in.
- Polished, ballsy, and almost note perfect from start to finish, there is simply no room for criticism on what was a near perfect set.
- Though she was the size and shape of a toddler, her personality and grasp of the language was that of a ballsy 35-year-old woman.