In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cuenta bancaria feminine
- I once had a large sum of money deposited into my bank account by mistake.
- It will fund its activities by taking money from your bank account whether you like it or not.
- I don't understand them but they seem to put some money into my bank account every month.
- PayPal then transfers the money electronically to your bank account or posts it to you as a cheque.
- Thus, his Lordship continued, money stolen from a bank account can be traced in equity.
- An inquiry at the academy found an unauthorised bank account and unauthorised deposits.
- Neither Leeson nor any other War Child employee at any time put any money into a personal bank account.
- Yes, well since I'm not Pablo Escobar could they perhaps put the money in my bank account?
- They must have the money paid into a bank account, or open a Post Office Card Account and then withdraw the cash.
- So why don't they just put that money into a bank account and only use it for emergencies?
- I have also transferred a ridiculously large amount of money to my solicitor's bank account.
- No catches, no tricks, just give the word and the money goes into my bank account.
- We just need to transfer the whole amount of the money into your private bank account.
- We also kept a substantial sum of money in our Thai bank account ready for that rainy day.
- Children put their pocket money into a bank account to save up to buy a bicycle.
- If they want an acknowledgement, they're going to have to wait until my money is in my bank account.
- Once PayPal has your bank details it deposits two small security amounts into your bank account.
- He did not turn up for work at Ryalux Carpets on Queensway and he has not withdrawn any money from his bank account.
- The Council went to court to get him declared bankrupt and a judge made an order for them to take the money from his bank account.
- You just have to hand over your personal details and some of your money to a certain bank account.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.