1US(paper money)billete de banco masculine
- Henderson went in first, presented a bank bill and asked the clerk, a man named Jesse Baker, if it was good.
- He designed tissues, stamps and even bank bills.
2British(bill of exchange)pagaré bancario masculine
- The 90-day bank bill rate rose from 6.4 per cent in 1973 to 8.8 per cent in 1974-75.
- Originally developed to thwart counterfeiting of bank bills, Hitachi said the minute integrated circuit could equally be embedded in consumer products to track them in case of theft.
- On the money market, 90-day bank bill yields were at 6.57 per cent.
- Eligible collateral for Open Market Operations include Treasury bills, gilt-edged stock, eligible bank bills, and securities issued by EU governments and supranational institutions.
- Interest rate futures are futures contracts based on financial instruments such as bank bills of exchange or government bonds.