- The bright red and gold banners heralded the presence of the house of Pyropoint.
- Better to signify an army with a few banners than to express it with a cast of thousands.
- Appropriately, the cultural-historical monument has been built close to where King Sakha raised his banner of revolt and ultimately welded his people into the force that it is today.
- The day before Ælfred was expected two riders came down the clay road through Kilton, bearing each the banner of the King of Wessex.
- The rebel army had lowered its banners and was taking cover in the forests that were interspersed between the farmland found outside of the gleaming city.
1.2(in demonstration)pancarta feminine
- By marching together, carrying banners and chanting slogans, thousands of students peacefully displayed their anger and emotion against the war that had started.
- Over the path are slender steel arches designed to carry banners that give a festive and heraldic flavour to both internal and external paths.
- The white-clad girls led the procession carrying banners that called for communal harmony.
- Each person was forced to sign an agreement not to carry placards or banners, shout slogans, or wear clothes with written words of complaint.
- A young person from each parish will carry their parish banner in the entrance procession.
- They carried banners with the slogan ‘No to Terrorism’.
- Workers carried a large Solidarity banner and chanted antigovernment slogans during the demonstration.
- A new supporters' club has adopted the name ‘Red Ultras’ and carried a banner with the slogan into matches at Pittodrie and in Glasgow.
- They carried banners and chanted slogans condemning the government for making false election campaign promises that it would improve working conditions.
- Before the rally, about 1,000 people marched through the centre of Camden, waving banners and chanting slogans against the imminent closure.
- Nearly 5,000 people protested in central Sofia, carrying banners with slogans such as ‘Why?’
- Large numbers of riot police were deployed against the small demonstration and confiscated banners and posters being carried by the unionists.
- Of course, there will be people who will say that these dedicated campaigners were foolish to wave banners carrying the slogans ‘Farmers for Blair!’
- Over 10,000 miners held a demonstration, carrying a banner denouncing the government and calling for the arrest and public trial of the mine bureau directors.
- Monaghan joined a number of men carrying a banner bearing the slogan ‘Free all political prisoners now’.
- The Japanese Embassy cautioned Japanese in China not to wear their blue national team jerseys or carry firecrackers or banners with confrontational slogans to the final.
- Workers carried placards and banners, and raised slogans against privatisation and increases in electricity prices.
- Crowds flooded into Tiananmen Square, shouting slogans and carrying banners.
- Another large group of elderly men carried regimental banners in procession up the aisle.
- The protesters displayed antiwar banners and chanted antiwar slogans in front of policemen carrying rifles and a concrete blockade installed in street of the embassy compound.
2also banner headlineJournalismgran titular masculine
3also banner advert(internet advertisement)banner (publicitario) masculine