1panecito masculine Latin Americapanecillo masculine Spainpancito masculine Southern Cone
- Ann selected a breakfast bap with chips, and a pecan plait.
- These lunches are well known for being far from austere, since a wide variety of home-made soup is served, with a bap and cheese.
- Half-time came, and while the team were sucking oranges or mandarins we had a breakfast bap.
- Assemble the burgers by spreading the bap bases with mayonnaise, then topping with two slices of aubergine and some sunblush tomatoes.
- I eat it inside white bread baps with blackberry or raspberry jam.
- Under the stewardship of head chef and co-proprietor Joe Shannon, The Dooney delivers a great lunch package, ranging from a full meal to a sandwich, salad or bap.
- This was a brown open bap with tuna and toasted cheese.
- He just orders a corned beef salad and mayonnaise bap and has a pie while he's waiting.
- At this time of year, I always start by grabbing a mulled apple juice from Days Cottage and a bacon bap from Adey's organic farm, which is just down the road at Berkeley.
- Up until recently, the GAA graciously laid on complimentary rolls, baps, sandwiches, cakes, buns and biscuits, along with hot and cold drinks for all working press staff.
- The bap was delivered to our table with the bacon still sizzling from the pan.
- If you are really like me, those words will mean some-thing; they will mean you now have a craving for a slab of Kendal mint cake and a ham bap.
- That's French fries in a buttered bread bap for those who don't know.
- Market growth is being fuelled by hand-held snacks, including wedges, baps, baguettes, rolls, pasta salads and dippers.
- However it was welcome as were the four slices of bap and butter.
- I selected a bacon bap, which with a pot of coffee cost £4.75.
- After a few months I might expand to toasting bagels, baps, teacakes and crumpets.
- In truth, the focaccia was more of a Scottish bap than an olive-oily, herby bread, but it did the job of holding the filling.
- Spread two soft baps or crusty rolls, split and toasted, with the mayonnaise and then pile on the chicken, mushrooms and leaves.
- Two slices of toast with jam, marmalade or Marmite, a bap containing three items from bacon, egg, sausage and tomato cost £3.50.