1baptista masculinebautista feminine
- This approach allowed for the rapid expansion of Baptists throughout the region.
- The 1644 confession was reprinted several times and was the basis of the rapid expansion of the Baptists through the 1650s.
- Most of the Indian Christians attend St Anne's Church, in North Street, while others are Baptists or Methodists.
- I only long that we as individuals and as Calvinistic Baptists be Godlike in our response to this calamity.
- As it happens, I am a Southern Baptist, and we Baptists can extol the Scriptures with the best of them.
- Lutherans, Anglicans, Baptists and evangelicals complete the broad tapestry.
- There are also significant populations of Christians, mainly Baptists and Catholics.
- Revivalism flourished as Baptists, Methodists, and Presbyterians vied for converts.
- Despite the attempts to prevent unlawful conventicles, the Baptists, Quakers, and other radicals were not to be uprooted.
- Yet, the Baptist convention there brings Baptists together for evangelism and witness.
- I've even heard that some Baptists have started a Benedictine-style monastery.
- Such worship links Pentacostals closely to southern evangelical Baptists.
- Some of these groups, including the Baptists, Quakers, and Mennonites, developed their own forms of worship.
- It's not the Baptists or the Catholics or the Methodists or the Assemblies of God.
- After all, more than half of American evangelicals are either Baptists or non-denominational.
- Most of the people are Roman Catholics, Anglican, Methodists, Baptists, or Mennonites.
- So we're thinking of becoming, if not Baptists, possibly Baptist church band groupies.
- Lutherans, Calvinists, Methodists, Baptists and even agnostics have found him deserving.
- Adventists come in as many shades as Baptists, Pentecostals and Methodists do.
- These include Baptists, Moravians and various kinds of Brethren.
1baptistabautistathe Baptist Church — la Iglesia Baptista / Bautista