In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1baptista masculinebautista feminine
- This approach allowed for the rapid expansion of Baptists throughout the region.
- The 1644 confession was reprinted several times and was the basis of the rapid expansion of the Baptists through the 1650s.
- Most of the Indian Christians attend St Anne's Church, in North Street, while others are Baptists or Methodists.
- I only long that we as individuals and as Calvinistic Baptists be Godlike in our response to this calamity.
- As it happens, I am a Southern Baptist, and we Baptists can extol the Scriptures with the best of them.
- Lutherans, Anglicans, Baptists and evangelicals complete the broad tapestry.
- There are also significant populations of Christians, mainly Baptists and Catholics.
- Revivalism flourished as Baptists, Methodists, and Presbyterians vied for converts.
- Despite the attempts to prevent unlawful conventicles, the Baptists, Quakers, and other radicals were not to be uprooted.
- Yet, the Baptist convention there brings Baptists together for evangelism and witness.
- I've even heard that some Baptists have started a Benedictine-style monastery.
- Such worship links Pentacostals closely to southern evangelical Baptists.
- Some of these groups, including the Baptists, Quakers, and Mennonites, developed their own forms of worship.
- It's not the Baptists or the Catholics or the Methodists or the Assemblies of God.
- After all, more than half of American evangelicals are either Baptists or non-denominational.
- Most of the people are Roman Catholics, Anglican, Methodists, Baptists, or Mennonites.
- So we're thinking of becoming, if not Baptists, possibly Baptist church band groupies.
- Lutherans, Calvinists, Methodists, Baptists and even agnostics have found him deserving.
- Adventists come in as many shades as Baptists, Pentecostals and Methodists do.
- These include Baptists, Moravians and various kinds of Brethren.
1baptistabautistathe Baptist Church — la Iglesia Baptista / Bautista
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.