In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1gráfico de barras masculine
- In other news, I spent much of yesterday working on a bar graph representing two categories of convicts: Imprisoned and Imprisoned and Flogged.
- This concept is represented in a bar graph pictured in the students' workbooks.
- The bar chart shows the number of deaths by different causes in the UK in 1998.
- An exemplary representation is a bar graph having the temperature of one thermal sensor at one end and the temperature of another thermal sensor at the other end.
- The number of counts and measurements for any character usually exceeded 30, and the frequency bar graph associated with this sample number always produced a normal curve.
- High-speed computers convert imagery into a bar graph that charts the pixels, dots of pure black to pure white and all of the grays.
- A bar graph representing number or percentage of right-hand throws would show a vast difference between the two groups.
- Yes, the numbers are the same, but it's much clearer in the bar graph that the left-hand bar represents less than twice as much as the right-hand one!
- These are combined and shown both in actual numbers and as ratios in the bar graph.
- Indeed, an accompanying bar graph illustrated what many of us have suspected all along.
- If we rotate Figure 1 over time, it becomes the familiar bar chart, with each bar representing the range of prices for the specified period.
- The layout is confusing and they should have just used a bar chart, but my reading of this graph is that hardly anyone responded in the 0-4 range.
- The Importance Value Chart is a bar graph with each bar representing a specific system, subsystem, or component's contribution to the overall probability of an undesirable event.
- The rates of transmission of the dominant markers from one generation to the next are illustrated in the bar graph and shown numerically below.
- Each bar graph represents the average from three independent cultures; error bars indicate the standard deviation.
- Both bull power and bear power are plotted as histograms under the bar chart of your chosen security.
- Though he only had a few data points, he invented a curve, when only a bar graph could be used to represent such data.
- White lines divided the monitor screen into quarters and a vertical bar chart appeared in each section.
- As with the bar chart, the bars represent the relative size of each of the age bands.
- Below the numerical values for each example are bar graph representations of the data.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.