1Barbour masculine trademarkbefore noun Barbour jacket — chaqueta Barbour feminine
- Barbour coat — abrigo Barbour
- It's a fascinating place - I wandered past a group of people doing the Jack the Ripper guided walk, led by a flamboyant guy in a long Barbour cape.
- One analyst who met him for the first time on Wednesday said: ‘You can't help but think that he would look more at home wearing a Barbour jacket than a Savile Row suit.
- It being a particularly cold morning, I grabbed my Barbour as I left for work, jammed my phone into the pocket and felt a piece of paper.
- I'm not inclined to argue because the Barbour is just about worn through in some places and has become distinctly dowdy.
- Don't expect too many Barbours and smelly dogs in Scotland on Sunday's new society journal, The Social.
- Hence the same sheepskin jackets, wool coats and Barbours turn up year after year.
- I feel rather protective of him and when I see all those men and boys with guns and matching Barbours I want to keep him as a pet.
- He wears a knee-length Barbour and carries a cute little wicker basket.
- Behind me, 20 yards to my right, is Raymond - with his baseball cap tilted back on his head, looking rather less the part than me in my borrowed Barbour deerstalker.
- Civilians can get stuff changed on their Barbours, too - so if you want an extra pocket for the Labrador chews, now's your chance.
- Seemed a shame to muss it up for a ten minute trip, so I pulled out the Barbour, gave it a shake, and off I went, secure inside my shabby old coat and under my padded fisherman's cap.
- Piers Eyre, 64, wearing a Barbour jacket and carrying an expensive walking cane, cut an unlikely figure as he mixed with veteran peace protesters.
- Rating: 5/10 Items can be costly, but a Barbour jacket is designed to last a lifetime - send it back and they'll even re-wax it.
- The reason is, if a place is this good, it will have been discovered long ago - first by locals, and then by annoying City types who like to sport wellies and Barbours at the weekend.
- A traditional Barbour jacket will not only keep out the rain but will also more than pass muster throughout the season.
- He would have liked his normal holster but with his battered Barbour jacket and pullover it would have been impractical and conspicuous.
- The description of a man in a green Barbour style jacket with dark collar length hair has cropped up a number of times in the investigation into the murder.
- During filming I found Jenny more difficult to watch than John because I could see myself in her and watch her look across the lawn, with the same sort of haircut and wearing a Barbour and jeans.
- Yeah, right, like any of us are going to stand shoulder to shoulder with someone wearing a Barbour and a tweed cap.
- Many more important issues will be sending the protesters to London with their Barbours and picnic hampers.