1descalzocon los pies desnudos literary
1he/she ran barefoot — corrió descalzo/descalza
- Their feet were barefoot; Jude let his hang over the edge while Josie sat cross-legged.
- I kicked them off and carried them, running barefooted down the road, not even noticing when my feet began to bleed from the rough road scraping them.
- Pushing the plate away from his foot, he padded barefoot up to Ronnie's bathroom.
- We were both barefoot, my feet buried in the sand as a slight breeze came up from the water.
- The most curious thing about these three girls were that they were all wearing pants, and were barefooted.
- Care needs to be taken to avoid walking barefoot because of the serious risk of burns to the foot.
- Her hands and mouth were bound by heavy duty tape and she was barefoot, wearing only shorts and a vest.
- I slid my boots off of my now callused feet, how many times had I trained barefooted in that sandy arena with Master Lin!
- It's also amply clear that most hospital staff would rather do without this invasion of ill-clad, barefooted, malnourished, baby-clutching mothers.
- In the second bowl is water for the guest to wash his or her feet; a reminder that in India people walked barefoot.
- To show their enthusiasm for the corporate team, the employees were asked to engage in the ritual of fire-walking - literally to walk barefooted across a bed of white-hot coals.
- Some of his hair was also burnt and his feet were swollen, the after effects of his barefooted trot out of the forest.
- One customer of Peter Jones told him that she could only get relief from pains in her feet by walking barefoot on a beach.
- This leads to calf muscles contracting, making it very difficult to stand with your feet flat, even when barefoot.
- A strange barefooted slide across the floor is required and my feet keep sticking.
- While I'll normally take the opportunity to kick sand in the face of any barefooted protester blocking my way into the supermarket, I have to admit that Busby commands my respect.
- Then next-door neighbour Mark Stringfellow, 32, went on the roof barefooted and pulled Paul, 15, out of the converted loft, leading him across to the safety of his own home.
- The guys were still soundly sleeping when I crept out of my room in pajamas and with barefooted feet and headed upstairs to work on my hopefully perfect plan.
- The blast at the Sunubar Hotel sent frightened guests of the three-storey hotel running into the street, some barefooted, others with bloodstains on their clothes.
- I'm in my running shorts and my T-shirt, and I'm barefooted.