1barking mad — loco de remate
- Most would argue that Collins is barking mad when it comes to driving on our highways, but there seems little doubt that on the track he will be challenging for honours.
- The reason I'm telling you this is so you can decide that I'm barking before I send you off to get a spot of perspective.
- In what is clearly politicians gone barking mad, fines of up to $10,000 can be levied against any individual that posts material seen as unsuitable for minors.
- She might push the buttons of your party faithful, but she is seen as a barking mad extremist by everybody else.
- He decided he wouldn't tell anyone about the meeting last night at the central, in case people thought he was barking mad.
- I got 90 out of 100 which means I'm officially barking mad.
- I lived my childhood and teens constantly terrified that someone would find out that my mother was barking mad and an alkie to boot.
- When 35,000 public servants go barking mad on game nights, it's a tough assignment for visiting teams.
- Then sit back and watch your boss think they are barking mad for labeling all their stuff.
- I have to ask: is the new Leader of the Opposition barking?
- They were not barking, baying at the moon-type screwy, but they were very definitely a bit odd.
- Then she goes off on one of the quasi-mystical flights of fancy that have led many who have interviewed her to conclude that she's quite barking.
- And if it joshes Hemingway, it crushes Ayn Rand, the barking libertarian author of The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged.
- Call her barking mad, but she doesn't go anywhere these days without her pet pooch Harry curled up in her arms.
- Maybe a safety harness for your pet isn't such a barking mad idea after all.
- I cannot blame people for calling it barking mad, because there have been a number of articles put out.
- After regaining control at Dundee United Jim McLean installs the family dog as manager and threatens to batter any journalist who says he's barking.
- What was perfectly clear was that she was barking mad.
- It's hereby noted that I am completely barking to be trying to write so many words on one story.
- Most people would think that you were barking mad if they saw you talking to your pet but for dog-whisperer Steve Fryer it is a way of life.