1(male) barman masculine(male) camarero masculine Spain Venezuela(female) mesera feminine(female) camarera feminine Spain Venezuela(female) moza feminine Southern Cone
- After midnight, the bartenders were drunk and were taking forever to make drinks.
- I went to a bar where the bartenders know me and would give me sympathy drinks for free.
- One of the bartenders placed two drinks in a tall glass in front of Dai and Cooper.
- The decor is cool, the music is good, the drinks are great, and the bartenders aren't bad looking either.
- He goes to a saloon where the bartender is alone and asks him to change the bill.
- Please enjoy the game and don't forget to order a drink from one of our bartenders.
- She asked for a shot of Vodka and sat patiently as the bartender severed the drink.
- I ordered a drink from the bartender and sat at the bar waiting for the guys to start.
- Typically, bartenders contend that their primary job is to make drinks and collect the money.
- The bartenders will make whichever drink of your choice, or invent a new one just for you.
- The bartender dropped down our drinks and then went off to help the other bar patrons.
- Drinks and drafts were poured expertly, unusually for bartenders working in this neighborhood.
- She saw his eyes slip away at the same time she was about to signal the bartender for more to drink.
- The bartender poured a drink into a shot glass, and gave it to him.
- Drinks are prepared well by beautiful bartenders and aren't overly priced.
- They also say changing the system will allow unscrupulous bartenders to water down drinks.
- The bartenders make good drinks and they always have quality music and good sound.
- He advises training bartenders to count the number of drinks that customers consume.
- Jamie nodded at the bartender as he brought Jamie his drink, and downed it in one gulp.
- The drinks are served by caring bartenders, who really know their stuff.