1caso perdido masculine
- Just before my injection, I became an emotional basket case and made a fool of myself.
- I am working very hard not to be a basket case, but doing an extremely poor job.
- My sister is a complete basket case, has been since she was 12.
- He was a basket case who freaked out under pressure.
- We're all emotional basket cases, and all we can do is find some crumb of comfort in sharing each other's pain.
- He shut me down and gave the camera a 10 second look as if to say ‘What a basket case!’
- I don't want my husband's friends talking about how his wife is a basket case.
- Their mother is an immobile, detached basket case.
- Describe her as a basket case, and she nods her acquiescence.
- So what if it turns you into a complete basket case - at least it's always exciting, right?
- Friday arrived, and Jasmine was a basket case.
- "Don't wait until you're a basket case to seek help," Webster says.
- I am not suicidal, but I am having a hard time coping - I am such a sad basket case that it makes the rest of my social relationships difficult to handle.
- Ask me to read in front of people now, and I become a basket case.
- Now, couple that with an extreme training regime and a virus and you end up like me - a basket case.
- I am a basket case who doesn't know what to believe about myself, or her anymore.
- Yeah, I'm all cool and collected and efficient when I'm helping a friend pack, but when it's me I'm a basket case.
- I've never seen her as any kind of basket case or to be pitied.
- He is a total basket case, almost suicidal and drinking heavily.
- So, what have we learned, except that I'm more or less a completely conflicted emotional basket case?