In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1clave de fa feminine
- Two parts are scored in treble clef and two parts in bass clef, with suggested instruments listed for each part.
- I studied piano for eight years and never learned to read the bass clef.
- Continuing either up or down to the next octave, we have C as 2 ledger lines above the treble or below the bass clefs.
- Another popular approach uses the landmark notes of ‘G’ and ‘F’ and makes use of the terms ‘G clef’ and ‘F clef’ instead of treble and bass clef.
- We practice writing bass clefs and the five corresponding lines.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.