1clave de fa feminine
- Two parts are scored in treble clef and two parts in bass clef, with suggested instruments listed for each part.
- I studied piano for eight years and never learned to read the bass clef.
- We practice writing bass clefs and the five corresponding lines.
- Continuing either up or down to the next octave, we have C as 2 ledger lines above the treble or below the bass clefs.
- Another popular approach uses the landmark notes of ‘G’ and ‘F’ and makes use of the terms ‘G clef’ and ‘F clef’ instead of treble and bass clef.