1batallón masculinebattalions of workers/strikers — ejércitos de obreros/huelguistas masculine
- Legislation was introduced to control prices, and exports, to requisition cereals, and to organize labour battalions to work the land.
- India's specialized technology institutes are turning out battalions of software wizards.
- Weinstein is expected to enlist the usual battalions of experts on forensic science, jury selection and criminal psychology.
- A battalion of certified financial planners is in the making in the country
- It has, however, successfully filled a gap produced by the collapse of the big battalions of the international secular Left.
- It will keep a battalion of civil service economists and statisticians in work with the creation of more monitoring and evaluation.
- Suddenly, whole battalions of people with weird, rat-like faces were able to partake in a pastime previously denied them.
- The corporations always have a battalion of crackerjack lawyers to defend themselves.