1(wax myrtle)arrayán brabántico masculineárbol de la cera masculine
- Samantha watched him go inside and shut it behind him; a flash of lightning illuminated the beach roses and the bayberry bushes, and the old overturned schooner in front of Ray's work shed.
- Wild bayberry thrives in the sand with almost no maintenance, will grow in full sun or partial shade, is not harmed by salt spray and is drought-resistant.
- Included in the brambles are raspberries, blackberries, dewberries, loganberries, bayberries, and the wineberry.
- Before fall migration, swallows gorge themselves on insects and bayberries.
- Root cuttings are not often used as an important method of propagation, but many plants, such as bayberry, wisteria, some rose species, and oak-leaf hydrangea, can be propagated by this method.
2(bay rum tree)malagueta feminine