1(bedspread)cubrecama masculinecolcha feminine
- He was surprised upon learning that he merely had to untuck the bedcovers to get under the blanket.
- I set his guitar case down on the blue bedcover and walk around Danny's room, looking around like I always do.
- I ran up the winding stairs, grabbed a washcloth from the bathroom, dropped my jeans, jumped onto my bed, and humped the soft fabric of the bedcover.
- And she slid the book off Jack's lap and onto the bedcover.
- His mom stood slowly, placing the picture on his bedcover as she did.
- The basic purpose for making a quilt was to provide a warm bedcover.
- Pick out a different shade with a bedcover and cushions.
- Sitting upright, his knuckles paled as he clenched the bedcover firmly.
- She laughed lightly and pulled the bedcover up over me.
- Arona sighed heavily, and turned her face to the bedcover.
- Hastily, I flung the bedcover to one side, ready to jump out of this weird, bizarre place.
- He pulled out the red roses and threw their red, silky petals on the bedcover.
- These colors would also have been appropriate for stenciling on the smooth cotton used for bedcovers, quilts, window shades or curtains, and table covers.
- Ellie had hung a few pictures on the walls, brought a bright new bedcover and the room looked more lived in than it did before.
- Occasionally, a stenciled bedcover was pieced with traditional quilt blocks but was not quilted.
- When you are putting a decorating scheme together always think of the bedding - sheets, pillow cases, duvet covers and bedcovers - as an integral part of the scheme and not as an accessory or afterthought.
- I had a light lunch, caught the mid-day news and weather - splendid, more rain and wind - and popped off for a nap under the bedcover.
- He would be able to replace bedcovers and pillows if necessary.
- She grabbed the bedcover from the bed and, as softly and as quietly as possible, she placed it over the still sleeping girl.
- The bedcover over his head was jerked downward and he winced in the bright light that shone through his bedroom's French doors.
2bedcovers pluralmantas femininecobijas feminine Latin Americafrazadas feminine Latin America