1(de bebedor de cerveza) panza feminine informalpanza de pulquero feminine Mexico informal
- Davefish, known for his excessive beer belly and loud obnoxious manner.
- There's nothing more Australian than the meat pie, and combined with the footy, the meat pie has probably helped contribute to many a beer gut out there!
- The man was white, in his late 30s, 5ft 10 ins, with broad shoulders and a beer belly and a chubby face.
- A lean build was slowly disappearing behind the beer belly on his stomach.
- John had an enormous beer gut, probably due to his sedate lifestyle, and the buttons on his shirt were always open revealing a glimpse of dark stomach hair.
- He dresses badly - stubbies, thongs - has a beer gut, missing teeth, missing hair.
- The man who was standing outside the house is described as 50 to 60-years-old, with a stocky build, a beer belly, possibly with grey hair and possibly wearing glasses.
- He was at least 70, and carried an enormous beer belly inside skin ravaged by years of sun.
- A sagging beer belly hanging at a jaunty angle over the waistband.
- Definitely not his sagging beer gut or tendency to watch boring wildlife documentaries.
- The rest of the team were fairly fit, but I've got a bit of a beer gut.
- He can't even be bothered to buy an XXL shirt big enough to fit his prominent beer gut.
- The man pulled away from Devin and slumped down in an awkward pose, shifting his hooded sweatshirt to cover his paunchy beer belly.
- He was wearing a tye-dyed blue and purple t-shirt decorated with a large eagle boldly staring out from his impressive beer gut.
- Having once had trouble bending over to tie my shoe laces because of a beer gut is reason enough to stay lean.
- And I wouldn't even call him fat - he's a big guy with a beer gut, that's all.
- He described the burglar as stocky with a beer belly, aged 50 to 55, about 5ft 7ins tall with greying hair with dark roots.
- He is white, aged around 40, and is well built, with a large beer belly.
- I'm feeling very fit and well and I've lost my beer belly.
- Looking up, I saw a tall thin-haired man, beady eyes, a large nose, and a beer belly.