In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1bomba de cerveza feminine Latin Americagrifo de cerveza masculine Spain
- The beer engine draws the brew out almost like sucking on a straw.
- As an added bonus, we dispense it through a traditional beer engine to enliven its dry-hopped aroma characteristics.
- It has two beer engines that serve out beer the old-fashioned way.
- They have twenty draft lines, and 2 hand-pulled beer engines.
- Quite suddenly and dramatically, the old beer engines for Cask Conditioned Beer became an essential piece of equipment in all our pubs.
- Our cask conditioned ales are pulled directly from the cask cellar through five traditional British beer engines.
- The ales are served by traditional beer engines that have been imported from England.
- I don't want to use a beer engine as i feel these aid the loss of aroma.
- Very few pubs in London offer a wide range of ale on pump and this one has 12 active beer engines.
- Cask-conditioned ales drawn from our authentic British beer engines are available during certain times of the year.
- Also, the beer is served with muscle-pressure; the bartender has to pump the beer engine to serve the beer.
- A hand pump or beer engine is sometimes used to pull beer from the cask and replace it with air.
- The Corner Cupboard serves a selection of real ales in our bars, served from traditional beer engines.
- If you use beer engines, decide which beers benefit from the use of sparkler attachments in order to produce a tight, creamy head.
- I also asked how they poured the beer at beer festivals, and the answer was that if there were no beer engines it would come straight from the barrel.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.