1remolacha femininebetabel masculine Mexicobetarraga feminine Chile
- Very European, quite old-fashioned with a slice of smoked ham and old-style veggies like crinkle-cut beetroot and huge onion rings.
- When it starts to foam, toss in the beetroot and cook, turning frequently, for a couple of minutes until coated in butter and glossy.
- We will grow a smaller selection of vegetables, only those which we like to eat and which we can grow well; I'm thinking of broad beans, runner beans, courgettes, spinach and beetroot.
- So far they have planted lettuce, cabbage, mustard, beetroot and pawpaw trees.
- Using a slotted spoon, divide the beetroot and herbs between four dinner plates and crumble the feta cheese over the top.
- Toast the poppy seeds briefly in a small non-stick pan (I use a saucer-sized one) then scatter them over the mashed beetroot.
- Finely chop the shallots, garlic, basil, celery, parsley and beetroot and place in a bowl.
- Variety is the spice of life as the herb and salad garden comes into its own, along with beetroot and spring onions.
- I usually start the day with a juice I make from organic carrots, apples, beetroot and ginger.
- And it was complemented texturally, visually and tastily by its marinated baby beetroots.
- Carrots, radish, beetroot, turnip, could be consumed raw.
- Vegetables such as beetroot and celery benefit from a straw mulch.
- It was served with a punchily dressed green salad and another salad of beetroot, potato and watercress.
- The club has grown a wide variety of vegetables and herbs including carrots, Brussels sprouts and beetroot, as well as tomatoes and cucumbers in the greenhouse.
- Here community volunteers grow foods such as cabbage, spinach, beetroot, onion and carrots.
- On the living room table are three huge salad bowls and onions, tomatoes, feta cheese, sesame seeds, beetroot, celery, spinach and garlic.
- The garden provided cauliflower, tomatoes, green peppers, spinach, beetroot, carrots, onions, rap and cabbage to the local market.
- Nestle the beetroot in the rock salt and scatter with thyme.
- We didn't eat salad except on Sundays for tea and it would only be lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber, maybe a little beetroot.
- The salad will have a purple/red hue from the beetroot.