1on or in behalf of sb
- on or in sb's behalf
- he argued on her behalf that she had been very ill — alegó en su defensa / en su favor que había estado muy enferma
- I'd like to thank you on behalf of the team — quisiera darle las gracias en nombre de / de parte de todo el equipo
- he accepted the award on his father's/her behalf — aceptó el premio en nombre de su padre/en su nombre
- I'm ringing on behalf of a friend — llamo de parte de un amigo
- don't worry on my behalf — por mí no te preocupes
- a collection on behalf of the victims — una colecta a beneficio de / en pro de los damnificados
- In the previously more common subsidized loan, the state pays the interest on the student 's behalf while he or she is attending school.
- In turn, the organization will negotiate on your behalf for lower interest rates and a more convenient payment option.
- Many of our California members worked hard on my behalf, and I want to thank them for their assistance.
- That means if someone starts to campaign on their behalf, so to speak, and breaks the rules, they can be held liable.
- The full mortgage repayment, including interest and capital, is paid on their behalf.
- The hospital is also keen to hear from those interested in fundraising on its behalf.
- There were so many prayers that were offered and we're so grateful to everyone for all that they did on Elizabeth's behalf and on our behalf.
- Water voles are making a comeback in East Yorkshire, thanks to backing from farmers and landowners for a campaign on their behalf.
- Would you please let me know if you have authority from your principal to accept service of process on its behalf.
- Speaking through an interpreter, he told the Daily Echo: ‘Thank you to everyone who has campaigned on my behalf.’