In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- There are religious believers who think that God is a physical being, existing in space and time.
- Religion is found not only in the classical texts of our traditions, but in the lived experience of religious believers.
- For Christians, and perhaps other religious believers as well, God is a person.
- At times like this - of real and unexpected suffering - the faith of believers is tested and refined.
- The site helps believers reflect on religious faith in thought and in practice.
- Although five defined themselves as Buddhists, most said that they were not religious believers.
- Modern believers in various religions will share this view.
- The believer still believes that what God decides is acceptable.
- Eighty-seven percent of respondents said they think believers of other faiths can receive miracles.
- Before that, though, I would like to stress that I in no way wish to offend believers of other faiths, and that I would in fact love to receive comments from them.
- But now more candidates than not are serious religious believers and not at all shy about making that known.
- This means that no religious officer dictates matters of faith for other believers.
- As we see even today there are many conflicts among believers of the same faith.
- This argument is applicable to the believers of every religion.
- Yes, I know that places are made sacred by the celebrations, prayers, and charity of the believers who worship in them.
- Simultaneously, faith also helps believers deal with present unseen forces that threaten.
- And it is worrisome, in particular, for religious institutions and religious believers.
- It seems that serious religious believers were less likely to become collaborators.
- I suspect that the vast majority of true believers in every major religion have parents and grandparents of the same faith.
- While they are preaching, believers are expected to show respect to other faiths and behave in a manner that would not tarnish the image of their own religion.
2believer inpartidario de masculinepartidaria de feminineshe's a great believer in being frank with people — es muy partidaria de ser franca con la gente
- Critical to the film's success is accepting that David is an impassioned believer in the immorality of the Death Penalty.
- I AM a firm believer that the views of residents should always be taken into account in a democratic system.
- I am a firm believer that smoking in any enclosed public area should be banned.
- I am a firm believer that those that wish to take their life should not be stopped.
- I am a firm believer that Euthanasia is a positive thing and this is why
- Evelyn was a firm believer that sleepovers could fix anything.
- I'm a big believer in using the fullest effective range of motion, but not at the expense of continuous tension.
- Roy is such a strong believer in the safety and effectiveness of the Life Jacket.
- Ian Searle is a true believer in the effectiveness of cloud seeding.
- Of course, no believer in freedom can accept that a person should be imprisoned simply because of the ideas that he or she professes.
- Will is a great believer in the power of effective business communication but understands just how terrifying speaking in public can be for most people.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.