- You don't have much of your hour left to find some belladonna.
- A discussion of botanicals such as chaparral, lobelia, wormwood, belladonna, and kava is provided from the point of view of experienced clinicians.
- Two of the most popular and better known are arnica and belladonna.
- Flying ointment made from mugwort in a carrier oil may be safer, but it is not just as good as one made from hemlock, belladonna, and other baneful herbs carefully mixed and applied.
- This species also includes tobacco, poisonous belladonna, and the toxic plants herbane, mandrake, and jimson weeds.
- I have no idea what the effects of these poisonous plants would be if ingested, although I seem to recall that belladonna has hallucinogenic properties.
- Derivatives of plant leaves, flowers, stems, berries, fruits and roots account for about half of those available including some of the better known - arnica and belladonna.