In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1lijadora de cinta feminine
- The belt sander is designed for quickly sanding rough work on large areas, or wherever heavy-duty sanding is needed.
- At this time, take a belt sander or sanding disc to smooth the perimeter of the stack so that all of the layers are smooth and even.
- You'll need a drum sander, a belt sander or both.
- Then use a belt sander or block plane to remove the scribe edge up to your line.
- The belt sander and fine sand paper can finish the drawer.
- After the board dries, take out of the clamps and use a belt sander to smooth the top and bottom surfaces.
- If the surface isn't smooth use your planer or belt sander.
- Plane and/or use a belt sander to remove the wood to your line.
- Indeed, the legs I had been sanding had deep swells where I had let the belt sander linger too long.
- I do not recommend a belt sander or sanding discs attached to a drill.
- My face felt as though someone had rubbed it with a belt sander.
- Fine trimming can be done with a course-tooth belt sander.
- It could also be tidied up using a belt sander to sand down the overlaps and round all the edges.
- Use a belt sander until you have removed all traces of glue and have a smooth finish.
- Do not use a belt sander; it is designed to make things flat and that is the effect it will have on your hull.
- I also use a belt sander to shape fins for boards.
- Rent a floor sander or belt sander and grind it down.
- To sand the floor, you need a drum sander and possibly a belt sander which can be rented at your neighborhood Home Depot or hardware store.
- In some cases you will get a better fit if you saw close to but not on your pencil line, and then use a belt sander to sand up to your line.
- Use a power sander, such as the belt sander shown here, with 80-grit paper.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.