1de madera alabeadade madera curvada
- Swivel chairs were also available in bentwood, reed, and wood with leather upholstery.
- There were bellhops in satin uniforms who operated the lifts, bentwood hatstands that displayed accessories, and make-up counters where you were encouraged to try the make-up on your face.
- The old guy was still up, sitting on his bentwood chair, and gave me a knowing nod as I passed him.
- Its curved frame suggests almost a modern reinterpretation of the bentwood chair.
- Despite the necessary assertion that Gragg was skilled at bentwood construction, the Windsor chairs now attributed to him do not themselves fully support that assertion.
- Innovations in bentwood truss construction in Nova Scotia shows ways to create strong members using smaller diameter trees.
- However, of late I've taken to using a bentwood chair on set, but I am writing my next film so I'll be getting the old chair out again.
- No book on American seating furniture, painted fancy chairs, or bentwood construction is complete without an example of his work.
- In the main seating area, the chairs are Thonet bentwood classics finished in silver to add sparkle to the ambience.
- Later, a German designer started using bentwood rods to construct the frames of chairs and other furniture.
- Two bentwood chairs seem to tumble in from the far right of the canvas.
- In the new restaurant, gone are the wooden floors, imitation Tiffany lamps, bentwood chairs, red-and-white striped tablecloths and numerous pieces of turn-of-the - 20th century memorabilia on the walls.
- I sit on a bentwood chair in a patch of sunlight as if I'm in a single spot, centre of a dim-lit stage, shadow-filled with movement and with portent.
- This pavilion challenged the nationalistic and decorative emphasis of the 1925 Exhibition by including mass-production, for example a table made by a hospital-furniture manufacturer, Maples armchairs and bentwood chair.
- Yet others remained recognizable as dismembered parts of domestic or industrial objects, including the curving back of a wicker loveseat, bundles of chair and table legs, and the back of a bentwood rocker.
- Sprung upholstery, plywood, and bentwood appeared, metal was used structurally for bed-frames (eliminating bed-bugs) and cast-iron outdoor chairs, and arrangements became more informal.
- The bentwood chair and area rug are focal points.
- The plain-and-simple Ercol chairs that evolved from those 1946 prototypes were delicate things, modern versions of traditional bentwood designs.