1dolor masculine(por la muerte de un ser querido) pesar masculinethey have suffered / had a bereavement in the family — han sufrido la pérdida de un familiar
- the shock of bereavement — el trauma que produce la pérdida de un ser querido
- I felt a sense of bereavement at her departure — sentí un gran pesar cuando se fue
- Adults who work in schools can do much to help children deal with loss and bereavement.
- This programme is to help people to come to terms with loss through bereavement or separation.
- Sympathy was expressed to all the families connected with the club who suffered bereavements during the year gone by.
- Have you suffered a loss through bereavement and feel you could do with someone to talk to?
- We also found that contact with the recipient and his family can help in the adjustment to bereavement and loss.