1engranaje cónico masculine
- The trucks have crown and bevel gear sets which are connected to the motors by automotive style driveshafts.
- The tilting mechanism consisted of a large bevel gear segment bolted to the cross-head and positioned within the frame of the machine.
- The propeller-shaft continues forward along the broken-open keel and back inside the wreck, ending in the engine room with a bevel gear.
- The delivering program includes spur gears, bevel gears, planetary gears, and slewing gears, to name just a few.
- The drive is taken from a cross-shaft between the two - reduction and bevel gearing transmitting the power to a longitudinal shaft, in turn passing the drive to the axles, again through bevel gears.