1trago masculine Latin America informalbebercio masculine Spain informal
- I was a bit worried that the pub would be full of trainspotters but at 7pm it was full of the usual commuter types having a last bevvy before going home.
- The only aggro this observer has witnessed in the past couple of seasons has been completely spontaneous, usually involving too much bevvy in the pub after a game.
- Be careful out on the roads after a bevvy stop with John, as the strength of beer varies as much as the selection does.
- I went for a bevvy, thinking I might feel better, or feel less depressed.
- So before you knew it Kate was a part of my life, a lunch here a shopping trip there, the odd after work bevvy, etc etc.
- Consuming an inordinate amount of bevvy has always been one of the qualities that makes hacks so irresistible to you fascinated readers.
- The eponymous bevvy is available in several vintages.
- So, how do you get more of your patrons to drink your beer when the preference for cocktails and more flavorful bevvies is ramping up?
- He can handle his liquor, so he's not the type to show his emotional hand after a few bevvies, but he does let the mask slip momentarily when I ask about his father.
- Apparently, you can bring alcoholic bevvies into movie theatres.
- There are snippets here that will surprise even the most die-hard purveyor of the odd bevvy.
- His idea of an ideal Saturday night is going out for a bevvy with his mates.
- I'm sure they have a great time planning their robberies over a few bevvies and then spending the proceeds in sunny countries.
- Walking past a taverna after a few bevvies one night, his eyes lit on a display cabinet with what appeared to be succulent roasted half-chickens going round on the spit.
- You and I might think that he was unwise to try to compensate for consuming too much bevvy by not eating.
- He still likes to make occasional forays to London to see his pals and have a few bevvies.
- You can drink alcoholic bevvies in public, but they have to be in a plastic cup, so you can't hurt anyone with them…
- A $15 donation gets you entry plus two complimentary bevvies.
- The following selection of essential libations can be lined up in a row to make the ideal Christmas bevvy buffet, and if you drink with respect, pacing and elegance, you can make your way through all of them.
- So then you could have a quick bevvy and stroll leisurely onto your train as you heard it approaching.