1Biblia feminine(story) de la Biblia(story) bíblicothe Holy Bible — la Sagrada / Santa Biblia
- the feminist's bible — la biblia / el libro de cabecera de las feministas
- Bible basher / thumper / puncher — predicadora
- The annual Blue Book, bible of the insurance industry, will be published in the next few weeks.
- The book became the bible of the democracy movement, and the city a place of pilgrimage for human rights activists.
- I've used this edition and the previous two editions as my never-to-be-missed always-at-hand 'bible' of computing.
- It is sometimes referred to as the "electronics bible", and remains a popular text.
- My bible is Mastering The Art Of French Cooking, a two-volume cookery book I was given at 25.
- But I was also obsessed with the possibility of the future turning out to be horrible - so I carried around 1984, Farenheit 451 and Brave New World like they were my Bibles.
- Most recently, she decided to entrust me with one of her cooking bibles called L' Art Culinaire Moderne written by Henri-Paul Pellaprat, which she acquired in late 1946 as her handwritten ex-libris attests.
- A cooking bible can be so helpful when it comes to unusual ingredients, and cooking techniques.
- This is the bible of cooking as simple or as complicated as you care to get.
- His book, London, The Biography is the absolute bible for those who like to know their London history.
- Looking for an Italian cooking bible? Look no further. This is one of my favorite types of cookbooks by far.
- New editions appeared regularly as the book rapidly became a bible for all aspiring radiologists worldwide.
- This is the bible of pregnancy books, answering virtually every question you could ever think of. A great resource.
- The Les Routiers guide - one of the few bibles of the catering and accommodation world - contains 600 entries, covering hotels, restaurants, inns, B and Bs and cafes.
- I know it is much maligned by those who prefer the prior editions, but it has become my beloved bible of cooking!