- There isn't anymore an exclusively biddable media converting press releases into what people imagined was news.
- Their homes and offices were bugged to give the United States notice of whether they were biddable.
- Louse is potentially biddable and a successful outcome needs the cooperation of all the adults with Louise's interests as the sole focus.
- The girls were very biddable then, they'd do what they were told and what their mother and father would tell them.
- I suppose it's just that cats are less biddable.
- In the days of the former administration, the backbenches and the party were so docile and biddable that they would do anything to support their leader.
- One horse is biddable and can learn to obey commands, but the other is both deaf and violent, and so can be controlled only by force.
- It is a new type of radio persona: softer, less brash and more biddable.
- A less biddable group would be difficult to imagine.
- The payoff for giving the German shorthaired pointer the exercise and training it requires is a stalwart companion - alert, biddable and very loyal.
- Shepherds look for exceptional athletic ability, a biddable nature, and superior livestock sense.
- They were looking for someone upright, biddable, intelligent, presentable.
- You were, generally, biddable on immigration, and tough on intolerance.
- What's never questioned here, though it might have been, is the biddable character of Ishmael.
- She did seem honest on the matters my partner and I raised (my partner proving a much more sophisticated and less biddable interrogator than me).
- You've had border collies… are you saying that you want a dog that's high-drive, smart, biddable, etc, but just less so than a border?
- Was the heavier, unhappier Sophie more biddable, I wonder?
- Joe is a strong biddable dog with confident power and a great disposition,his pedigree has great depth which explains why so many of his offspring are now competing successfully.
- The empire's administrators liked their maharajahs to be foreign in attire and biddable in all things.
- She was still in shock, I thought, biddable, easy to direct.
- Suits are biddable when you hold a length of four cards headed by at least one honour card or you hold five or more cards.
- Overcalls can be made with 8 to 12 points and a biddable suit, perhaps closer to 12 points at the two level, and, if nothing else, calls for the best opening lead.
- A four card holding is the normal minimum suit length for a biddable suit at Bridge.
- When a hand contains more than one biddable suit, look ahead to the rebid.
- If you only have one biddable suit (5+ card), you should rebid that suit.