- I don't feel under the same pressure now but I don't want to get big-headed.
- He insulted me and accused me of being proud and big-headed.
- Life on the tightrope of politics is like a drug for those mad, brave or bigheaded enough to attempt it.
- Of course, that comment wasn't to praise you— so don't get bigheaded.
- The key is to be confident and talk positively about yourself without coming across bigheaded.
- Despite their recent successes on the classical music scene, they have not become big-headed.
- Having so much money so young is going to make anyone a bit big-headed, and they have got the world at their feet.
- But though he loved telling you what he had done and was a wonderful gossip, he was not big-headed.
- And, this may sound bigheaded, but we just made a really great record.
- I've told them to give me a kick up the backside if I ever get too bigheaded.