1Sportliga mayor feminine
- I've had some very special moments, but I'd probably say it was my first day in the big leagues.
- Even when he was in college, Bret thought he was better than second basemen in the big leagues.
- Twenty men have won 300 games in the big leagues and every single one of them is in the Hall of Fame.
- Mazeroski and Clemente played for the Pirates for 17 years together, and neither of them ever appeared in a big league game for another team.
- His professional career lasted nine years, but only five in the big leagues.
- Playing with this team and being in the big leagues has been a lot of fun.
- We have a lot of young kids who haven't spent much time in professional baseball, least of all the big leagues.
- Radatz never started a game in the big leagues but, man, was he a Monster in relief.
- This marks the first time Percival has changed teams in the big leagues.
- Glaus was in the big leagues by the end of his first full pro season.
- He hit 66 home runs for Lincoln in the Western League in 1956 on his way to the big leagues.
- I actually had a cousin who was a big league baseball player.
- He killed me in the minor leagues and he's killed me in the big leagues.
- Probably the last three or four years playing in the big leagues, doing what you love and being paid to do it.
- Jack McKeon of the Marlins is another current major league manager who never played in the big leagues.
- I made an error in the outfield, but also made my first hit in the big leagues.
- Andres Galarraga was on target to club 20 homers for his fourth big league team in 2001.
- Called up to the big leagues at the age of 19 in 1998, he was a nagging disappointment.
- You see a lot of guys going from shortstop to second base in the big leagues, but you never really see the opposite.
- I was married with a couple of kids at the time, but I vowed to give it everything I had to make it to the big leagues.
2(top rank)los grandes
- For Sameer Dharmadhikari this movie could be the ticket to big league.
- We've met in Baton Rouge, 73 miles from New Orleans, where Morrissey is shooting The Reaping, a film that marks his ascent to the big league - big money, big noise, big fame
- My chance to really hit the big league and gain mainstream popularity.
- The two big commercial successes of 2004 never figured in the big league of winners.
- Any country that possesses the bomb is automatically admitted to the big league.
- And yet, though he lacks the distinctive signature that might put him in the big league, he is an irresistible romancer.
- Even signing on to Tomb Raider doesn't seem to have been part of any grand plan to catapult himself into the big league.
- Aspirants to the big league may note that attractive golf gear costs at least Rs 15,000.
- When we come back, Tim Russert on his new book, the influence of his father and his transition from politics to big league journalism.
- Two successive hits and they have made it to the big league of scriptwriters in the Malayalam film industry.
- At the same time, both the Scottish Executive and the economic culture of this country should encourage small Scottish firms to grow into the big league.
- Step up to the big league in web marketing.
1(player/baseball) de las ligas mayores
2(business/politician) de alto(s) vuelo(s)(crook) de marca mayor informal