In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1envío de mercancías masculinedespacho masculinede mercancías
- To my knowledge, it was just a bill of goods.
- This allows us to combine the features of statistically-derived models such as CES with the "bill of goods" approach which specifies actual costs and usage of production inputs.
- At the time plaintiff claims to have sold the bill of goods to defendants, they were in the store of Hume & Porter.
- And I went away and tried to write a kind of treatment that I thought covered the bill of goods.
- You and your fellow traders inspect the bill of goods you've each just acquired.
- How to tell the difference between a phony bill of goods and the genuine article.
- In order to acquire full information about the goods' quantity and necessary certificates we advise you send your invoices or simply the bill of goods as early as possible.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.