1to run/work like billyo — correr/trabajar a toda mecha informal
- it hurts like billyo — duele horriblemente
- He would spend a while trying to get the chute to catch the wind, and then run like billy-o down the hill, occasionally jumping in the air.
- But only to Claus Jensen, who nearly restores some Danish pride with an exquisite chip from the edge of the area that nearly beats Seaman, who tips the ball over the bar with his midlife-crisis mane flapping like billy-o.
- This little beauty's older than I am, but it still reads and writes like billy-o.
- Is that the same stuff as the algae that kills all the marine life under it and breeds like billy-o?