- It says ‘factor as the product of linear binomials or write prime.’
- For the dispersal of the binomial in the polynomial gives rise to a number of minor difficulties.
- Foil, First-Outer-Inner-Last, refers to the distributive property for multiplying two binomials.
- There are many other forgeries in the paper to do with primes, Catalan numbers, binomial and trinomial numbers, mixing some genuine examples with the forgeries.
- Al-Khwarizmi's concept of algebra can now be grasped with greater precision: it concerns the theory of linear and quadratic equations with a single unknown, and the elementary arithmetic of relative binomials and trinomials.…