- Apparently one of the things we can do to improve the performance of our athletes is to invest heavily in bionics.
- A third promising avenue of research is the emerging field of bionics: In the last two years, 26 people in the U.S. and Europe have been outfitted with new prosthetic devices designed to restore their vision.
- But the next level of integration is bionics (bio-mechanics), in which the body talks to the machine, actually giving the artificial part its cue to function.
- He's got a degree in economics, maths, physics and bionics.
- Alex is a millionaire pursuing some revolutionary advances in the field of bionics (the movie is smart enough to laugh at the notion, citing the old Six Million Dollar Man).
- Fast-forward a mere three decades and bionics is a reality.
- However, I've never been keen on bionics and the idea of not being able to ‘take it off’ makes me feel a little uncomfortable.